Kurt Michael Brundage, M.Ed.
Kurt Michael Brundage, M.Ed. is an author and former high school teacher. He holds bachelor’s degrees in English and psychology as well as a master’s degree in school administration. He works as a writer, public speaker, and activist within the secondary educational community, speaking to teachers, future teachers, and school officials, providing training sessions regarding educator misconduct and school culture. Kurt, his wife, and his daughter live in Wichita, Kansas.
- Writer, public speaker, researcher, and activist against the growing epidemic of teacher/student relationships.
- Taught 9th and 10th grade English at Wichita East High School from 2006-2011; taught 10th and 12th grade English at Eudora High School from 2011-2012.
- Currently married (15 years) with one daughter.
- Arrested March 9, 2012 for having an unlawful relationship with a former student in 2010; sentenced to 32 months in prison on November 2, 2012. Released from prison on December 5, 2014 after serving 25 months of the 32-month sentence.
- In addition to writing and public speaking, also working in web development and graphic design with previous experience as a legal writer and researcher.
- Debut Mainstream Release — After 3PM — Published by Morgan James Publishing. Currently available at the KurtBrundage.com Bookstore.
- Second Mainstream Release — Life Noir (Book #1 of The Noir Series) — Published by Black Rose Writing.
- Independent Releases — Books #2, #3, & #4 The Noir Series | Political Science 101 — Available in the KurtBrundage.com Bookstore.
- Works-in-Progress (Fiction) — Behavioral Science 101, The Disappearist, and Sympathy for the Angel.
- Work-in-Progress (Non-fiction) — The Long Run Home.
- Bachelor of Arts — English — Friends University
- Bachelor of Science — Psychology — Friends University
- Minor — Sociology / Criminal Justice — Friends University
- Bachelor of Education — Secondary Education — Baker University
- Master of Education — School Leadership — Wichita State University
- Associate of Science — Paralegal Science — Ohio University
- Member — Sigma Tau Delta [International English Honor Society]
“The deepest places in hell
are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality
in times of moral crisis.”
ALL Social Media accounts are controlled by Mr. Brundage’s publicist and are
intended for the purposes of marketing and publication only.
©2019 – KURT MICHAEL BRUNDAGE KURTBRUNDAGE.COM – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED